Join the online world of ecommerce
With expected number of online shoppers to reach 479 million across Europe in 2020, it makes sense to get your business online now. We’ve developed a highly customisable ecommerce template that will allow you to get your online retail store up and running in moments.
How it works
Pick your theme
The template has many design options to ensure it looks and feels like your brand.
Build your own
We’ll get you set up. We just need your logo, product information and payment options.
Give it the thumbs up
You can preview everything before making your ecommerce shop live.
Open for business
Once approved, your online shop will go live and you can start selling
Please note: The basic template is plug-and-play, making it simple for you to maintain and update your products. We offer additional extras such as payment gateways and provisions for shipping options, which will need to be quoted for separately.**
Meet your ecommerce template
- We use WordPress as our base for the template
- Add a blog to your ecommerce site with ease
- No limit to the number of pages or products you can add
- Sort your products via categories, pricing and more
- Customise the information to your location: measurement units, currency and language
- Your site will be secure on the Netgen servers
- The template is fully responsive to screen size
- Basic SEO is included through WordPress plugins
- Gain access to Google Analytics for your site
- Easy integration with your social media profiles
- The server is based in Europe to promote good speed and rankings
Why get your shop online?
- Reach shoppers who no longer want to or are no longer able to get out and about freely
- Open your market up to a much wider audience – maybe even a global one
- Show off your products on a dynamic, visual platform
- Update deals and specials quickly and easily
- Build a database of customers that you can email with promotions
Build an ecommerce site that suits your business
- Set-up cost: €80 (excl VAT)
This is a once-off fee that includes the initial setup of your website, integration of your payment gateway, and training on how to maintain and update your online shop. We will set up the categories and assist you with loading the first products. From there, you will be able to add and change products directly.
- Monthly hosting: €20 (excl VAT)
Our monthly fee includes 1 hour of site checks to ensure that the plugins and site security are all in order. Backups of the site are made daily and stored for 2 months in case we need to revert.
- **Optional extras:
- Integration with payment gateways such as Molly, SagePay and others
- Shipping options
These can all be added at an extra cost to be quoted on as needed.